1964 Cornwalls

Can anyone give me any insight on how to change the grills on these bad boys? I picked them up for $150, yes, you read right. The grills are toast and one woofer is shot, it has a big tear. Thats easy enough but the grill does not come off!! Any info is very much appreciated!!

the best way to do this is to cut away all the old cloth. make some grill boards from a sheet of 1/8"masonite from home depot. route out all the openings. paint the board black. buy some new cloth from bob crites @ critesspeakes.com cut and glue the cloth to the boards and your all set.

the other way is to remove all the componets on the inside. remove 17 screws and knock out the motorboard. remove 1000 staples from the old cloth. buy new cloth from critesspeakers.com cut to fit . wrap the new cloth around the motorboard and restaple

i have detailed pictures i can post to help you with this. can you post some pictures of your cornwalls.

these were stained as the reason i made my own removable grills.