KLIPSCH RF-5 CHERRY NICE AND CHEAP WILL SHIP SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD*****************

celsoguim

Hi, everybody,

I have a nice pair of Klipsch RF-5 in Cherry, very nice looking. I gave them 9/10. It plays and looks great. Only flaw is a very light crease in only one of the woofers, that you won't be able to see it unless you get really close, other than that it is all perfect. No broken pegs, grills are perfect, badges in place. These are a very good looking pair.

I want $500 for the pair and if you want it shipped, i will do freight, it will cost $200 roughly. Ah, please remember the 2.9% Paypal fee.

I am also offering on another post a RC-7 Black in very good condition, i will ship this one too, check it out! Thank you.

post-55127-13819854727272_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, Thank you Michael. I appreciate your help. I think $500 is an awesome deal for these speakers. Most of the people will neglect the RF5's but in fact they never heard them, because they are very, very similar to the RF7's, the only really noticeable difference is in bass if you know how to set up your RF7's for that purpose. The difference still is minor. These are like having the best for $500, definitely a steal!

• Moderators

I'm stuck in traffic so I figured I would jump on the forum. Lol

It was definitely a pleasure meeting you and your family have a lovely home a lovely family and RF-5 Look fantastic. I can't wait to do some a B comparison between them and the B&W speakers. I've always been curious how the RF-5 sound. Now I will finally know. As always you can expect You Man will provide pictures as well as a comparison thread. Whichever speaker comes out on top will remain in the two channel set up. There's no doubt the highs and mids will compare favorably, I just don't know if the RF-5 will have enough bottom end.

The B&W's have three 7" drivers and are a 3-way design and front ported. Hopefully will post my thoughts later this evening

Thanks again it was nice being able to put another face to a name

Michael

Let us know when you do all the testing, i believe Klipsch will win once again. You got a great pair of speakers, very little usage and in great shape. As i told you, they are very close to RF-7s, and they sound great in all aspects. Make sure that you also compare to the RF-7s.

Thank you, Michael, it was a pleasure meeting you!!!!