Hereseys for kg4 and quartets

I have a friend offering me a pair of black kg4's and a pair of walnut quartets for my heresey 1's. Opinions? Go for it or let it pass? Need help, lol. Thank you! Let me add the quartets have crites active crossovers in them.

I own Quartets and Heresy I's and have owned KG4's. Quartets and Heresys are great IMO, Kg4's are very good for the money.

Make the trade, keep the Quartets and sell the KG4's for say $200.00 and put that towards another pair of Heresy I's.

Bill

I need to post pictures of this thing. The quartets have crites crossovers and titanium diaphragms but what I am told is that crossovers consume a certain amount of power and can make the speaker a little less efficient. This deal plugs into the wall and you hook the speakers into it and it eliminates any loss of efficiency. There are 2 red and 2 black speaker plugs on the back of them instead of just the standard red and black. Stay tuned, as soon as I can I will put pictures up. Im not a technical guy but thats basically how it was explained to me.