Klipsch Palladium P37's and P17b's, GREAT price.

DEP14

So,

I'm trying to do one of two things. I have another ad posted for a Palladium Center Channel in Espresso, if I can find one of those that would be great. That said, I would also like to step up to the P38's in merlot if I can source them. Obviously I want a 5.1 or 7.1 system.

So my other option is to sell these and go with an all merlot set-up on the p38's.

So, these are priced to move I hope.

The P37's are in excellent condition, though one of them has a 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch scuff on the side. It would be very easy to touch up.

The p17b's were demo's I recently bought. mint condition, though the shades of espresso are slightly different as shown in the pictures.

That said, I am asking 1/2 price on both.

Asking $4000 for the p37's

Asking $2000 for the p17b's

If you want both pairs I could cut an even better deal. I'm willing to drive up to 4 hours to meet someone to deliver/meet up.

all original boxes and accessories are included.

Or... if you have a p27 center in espresso or an additional pair of p17b's.. I might be a buyer!

Or if you have some P38's in Merlot... and want to work something out...

http://app.audiogon.com/listings/full-range-klipsch-palladium-p37s-and-p17b-espresso-2013-05-25-speakers-49009#rSiQj8rExDbx5bIR.99

I'm open to reasonable offers on both.

P17b's are on ebay, but I can work a nice deal direct. They will cost less to ship so I can be a bit more flexible..

P37f's - not on ebay yet. But I'm flexible to work a deal.

Thanks.