Cornwall Transformation....?

I can't be the first to think of this but has anyone ever mounted a k-55 to the top of a Cornwall or any other horn larger than what is already there? Is there even a crossover that would work for that? Maybe the k55 would be to much and not balance out the low end of the Cornwall the way im thinking it would. Just thinking out loud....go easy on me.

Search Cornscala.

Cornwalls already have K55 drivers in the squawkers. The depth of the cabinet dictates a squawker horn with a 700hz cut-off. You seem to be asking if anyone has tried larger squawker horns, such as K400, with Cornwalls. If so, the answer is yes. Search Cornscala and you'll be kept busy for hours reading about the subject.

I heard a pair of '73's with the Altec Horns and K-55's, he also mounted the K-77 outside of the cabinet to one of the holes on the Altec horns. He sealed and covered the horn holes in the cabinet with wood and adhesive backed insulation. He modded the crossover for the midrange slightly 6.8uf vs. 4. They sounded fantastic.