Wanted Klipsch RC 64 i or Rc 64 ii

joehernandez509

Hi guys my names Joe and Iam a new member in this forum because Iam a new owner of a pair of rf 82 ii , this is my first pair of klipsch speakers and so far i am happy. Anyways I do plan on getting a pair of rf7ii soon but for now my space is a little small and the 82's are good ,but i do want a big center channel. So anyone looking to sell a rc 64 version one or two please tell me the best price you can give me shipped to 33030 or if your close to me even better. I am new here as a member but u can see my good feedback on flea bay under joehernandez509 and i have a feedback on audiogon under same name. thanks joe

by the way iam a new member but not completely new , I have always been reading post from this site but just never joined because i did not own klipsch until now.

• Moderators

Hi Joe, welcome to the forums and congrats on your new purchase of Klipsch!

I was about to tell you that owning Klipsch is a dangerous hobby but then I read your post and you are already doomed by saying, " Iam a new owner of a pair of rf 82 ii , this is my first pair of klipsch
speakers and so far i am happy. Anyways I do plan on getting a pair of
rf7ii soon" [:P] It only gets worse.

I have always been reading post from this site but just never joined because i did not own klipsch until now.

We are glad you are here and look forward to helping you build your first Klipsch HT!