For Sale - Klipsch RF83 Cherry (PAIR)

Hustler018

Looking forward to seeing your pics, Hustler . . . Be sure to take some with the grills off . . . Looking forward to it. We would already be talking, but I am in Atlanta . . . Been lurking local to try to find some 83s . . . Never tried them, but want to . . . May not stick with me, so I have to find local to avoid monstrous shipping. I am sure you will find numerous interested forum members on here. 83s are great speakers! Good luck on your sale!

PLEASE NOTE:

My old picture posting thread is no longer useful or even accessible with this new board software.

See my signature below - "DO NOT CLICK HERE" there is no reason to click it any more - it results in an error.

Apparently, it has been deleted as well, and just as well it has.

OP, I can't tell much about your 83's by those pictures. Can't you do better?

Noah - up the river from you..

How do I upload photos to this thread via iPad? Thanks for the help.

Post #2 in this thread is a helpful tutorial. Good luck. May take a little practice. @ http://community.klipsch.com/forums/t/143905.aspx

I'm glad it was helpful; another iPad user was unable to post with the outlined method.

So I added even more detail (that makes it read a little "posting picture for dummy's" like but it helped more folks.

Then finy (I think) suggested I add pictures and the final tutorial (in the link at the bottom in BLUE) is just about imposable to misunderstand.

As long as you don't take the way it's written "personal" - some folks feel talked down to...

Anyway, a look at any post I make has a link to the (still imperfect) tutorial attached.

Noah

Edited by HudsonValleyNoah

Thanks Rhetor. I'm keeping the 64 and probably just use quintets as surrounds for the HT hoping that the 64 and rw10d sub will carry the movies. The 83's are too big for my apartment. The other speakers on the photos are Sonus Faber concertos for my two channel set-up.

• 1 month later...