Klipschorn question.....

john toon

cool, thanks. If you ever need any woodwork done you know who to call. I just picked up that single heresy on c-list also. it will be my surround back. still looking for another set of heresys for the surround L&R... I might have found a pair in TX, waiting to hear back from the guy,

I just picked up that single heresy on c-list also. it will be my surround back. still looking for another set of heresys for the surround L&R... I might have found a pair in TX, waiting to hear back from the guy,

Just a suggestion, but if you're thinking of ever upgrading Heresys, you'll want to get 1986 or later Heresy IIs with the square connector cups on the back, rather than the earlier version with the round cups.

The square connector 1986 and later models can be easily upgraded to current Heresy III specs with the factory upgrade kit that costs only $300. I did that to a 1989 model I have, and the improvement was impressive. The H3 has deeper and more powerful bass, clearer vocals, and is 2 dB more sensitive (H2 is 97 dB, H3 is 99 dB). I used it as a front centre for a couple of years, until I replaced it with a Belle. Now it's doing rear centre duty and still sounds great.