Sunfire amp, SE TX, LA area (2 channel) SOLD!

CECAA850

One of Bob Carvers finest efforts. MSRP was $2175.00 when new.

300wpc @ 8 Ohms.

600wpc @ 4 Ohms

1200wpc @ 2 Ohms

2400wpc @ 1 Ohm (if your your electrical service can handle it LOL)

This the most tubey sounding solid state amp that I've owned. I'll be happy to demo it for the prospective buyer. If you plan on paring it with an Adcom pre-amp however, this is not your amp. For some reason they don't mate well together. I'll demo it off my i-pod and you'll be amazed at the sound. I'd really like local pick up as this thing is really HEAVY. I'll get some pics up as soon as I can but it's a really nice looking amp. The only blemish I can find is part of the "S" on Sunfire has faded off. Don't know how it happened, I bought it this way from another forum member. No dents or noticeable scratches. Comes with owners manual and magazine article about the amp. $600.00 firm.

Carl

This used to be my old amp and it was never abused, I bought it new when they first came out. The S on the logo sort of wiped off of it when I was dusting one day. Good luck with your sale Carl, but I don't think you'll need a great deal of luck!

Thanks Rusty!

Sale pending.

The amp has been sold.

Carl,

Congratulations on the sell. I knew it would not take long to sell that 300w/ch beast. Those Sunfire amps seem to go pretty fast, mine sure did when I sold it back in January. It sold in a little more than 27 hours.

Congrats to the new owner also.

Bill

Thanks Bill. it was a matter of too much stuff. In the last week and a half I've sold 4 speakers and that amp. You still can't swing a cat around here without hitting something audio related. The worst part is that each time I sell something, I regret letting it go!