3D question

sasqwatch

I watched Thor last night on my new sharp 70"led.it was the first time to try the 3d function on my tv.I have not seen a 3d movie in close ti 30 years and was not a big fan then. It seemed to me they were blurrie and give me a head ache.wow what 30 years can do for technology.I was amazed at the clarity of the pic.and didn't get the head ache like before.I will still watch mostly 2d but the 3 d is nice once in a while.now fir my question.does anyone know what would be a good source for some extra glasses the tv came with two pair,but u will need to get some for my brother and sister in law and 2 niece.I can get them from the tv manufacture.but I would like to find some maybe larger ,as the size of my head is a legend in my community(lol) .I can do the internet search ,thought I would see if anybody had some first hand experience here first thanks Stacy

I have a samsung myself and have found that like anything if you can wait a bit and let he new models come out the price drastically drops on your version. My Samsung uses active glasses also, and when it was new the damn glasses were a fortune, now they can be had cheap and even get discount pricing if buying in bulk. Derrick I sent you a pm with a question about your samsung.

.I can do the internet search ,thought I would see if anybody had some first hand experience here first thanks Stacy

There are a number of glasses available, some of them very high end (whole new industry here), and you generally don't have issues using them with any TV/screen provided you get the appropriate models. Any chance I would buy the manufacturers offerings... not likely.

You will need to do the research to pick your particular pair and satisfy your particular concerns. A variety of forums have lengthy threads/discussions on the various glasses available.