New Forum: Off Topic

Chad

• Administrators

Trying to ensure things in other forums stay on-topic.

http://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/forum/98-off-topic/

Would appreciate our SPAM PATROL/Mods to assist in moving old threads from 2 Channel and General Audio (and others) to Off Topic, if relevant (or, uh, irrelevant... whatever) - in your "downtime".

Thanks!

• Like 1

I like the new forums. I was starting to think that I never like anything new after Windows 8 and the "new and improved" MS Office. But you guys did a good job here.

The cleaning up the forums and moving topics. I always liked that the General Questions section had such a variety of items. Topics that I would have otherwise never found. Now we have to go through several sub forums that are not very active to find topics, and there may be far less answers if others are not finding the topics.

My 2 cents.

• Administrators

Hi,

There is always the search function to find something you may be looking for. Otherwise, the purpose of the separate forums is to reduce clutter and keep things in their place. This is how forums are really supposed to work. No reason to have a bunch of topics about dogs or cars or beer in a forum about home theater setups

• Like 1