For Sale: Mint - Heritage Series Chorus

G-man

Mfg Year: 1989

Finish: Black

1-owner, 1-home, no dings, and 1 wood-treatment.

New wife wants micro speakers (w/ micro sound). Must sell ASAP, please make reasonable offer. Will provide all documents (orig. purchase, manuals, etc.).

Garson

Ouch.

Condolences.

Congratulations on REALLY loving your wife. There's a special listening room in heaven waiting for you someday.

Dave

------------------

David A. Mallett

Average system component age: 30 years.

Performance: Timeless

Keith / Dave: Looks like my listening room in heaven could be the ProMonitor 100's with ProSub 100TL (though I'll likely also look at velodyne & psb for comparison on the sub).

What do you think of the PowerMonitor 500's; too big?

Never would've thought DT...thanks.

G-man, the Definitive speakers will surprise you when placed correctly in your room. Of course they will not compare to larger speakers but their sound is not shabby at all. The ProSub100TL sub will surprise you. I would like to have heard DUAL 100 sub's in the HT setup I hear regularly, but duals are not a necessity and may be too much. The speakers popularity keep prices high but some dealers will discount them. Seems I paid around $1000 for 4 ProMonitor 80's, ProCenter 100? center, and the 100TL sub, plus 2 stands and 2 DT wall mounts. All are of high quality. Good luck making yourself and your wife happy.

Keith