RF-3II's and RC-3II FS: New England (ME, NH, MA)

Doozer

Hey everyone! Its been a while since I have been on the forum (a couple of years). I am thinking about selling my RF-3ii's and my RC-3ii center. I thought I would post here first instead of on my local Craigslist. I know the people on here would appreciate them more.

The RF-3's are in excellent condition. I bought them new many years ago. They were stored in their original boxes for a couple years while we were living in a rental house. They have seen very little use over the last few years. I used them for about a year after I first bought them for mainly HT use. I had a sub along with them so they were never really "pushed" .. I recently hooked them up to my HK receiver and MAN do they still sound amazing! I also have the carpet spikes for the feet (never used).

Cosmetically they are almost flawless.. I can see a VERY minor scuff mark on the bottom side of one of them. I think it may clean off. There are no scratches at all. The grills are perfect, no broken tabs or rips. They look great.

The RC-3 is in very good condition. There is a scratch on the side edge (see pics) other than that it is perfect. Again, the drivers on this have seen very little use and are in perfect condition.

I live in Maine and am willing to travel a bit to meet up with someone if needed. I can go to NH and possibly northern Mass as well.

I am still trying to get a good idea on the value as I have seen some different prices for these. Of course, I first looked on ebay and have seen the completed listings for around $400 for the pair of RF-3's. Most of them have some issues, mainly broken tabs or rips on the grills. I think the RC-3 might b around $150.

I would like to get $450 for the pair of RF-3's and $125 for the RC-3 (due to the small scratch). But let me know if I am off base here, I figured some of you guys could help me out on the value as well.

post-9466-0-65580000-1388596634_thumb.jp

post-9466-0-85340000-1388596647_thumb.jp

post-9466-0-91700000-1388596656_thumb.jp

post-9466-0-30940000-1388596675_thumb.jp

post-9466-0-00780000-1388596688_thumb.jp

post-9466-0-92940000-1388596697_thumb.jp

Thanks guys. I just wanted to add that I do not have the original boxes anymore. I often wonder how people ship these without the original boxes? I would be open to shipping them but the shipping cost would probably be extreme unless someone was willing to pay it. If thats an option anyone wants to explore, let me know.

The center is still for sale. The person interested decided to go with a different type.

I have also listed these on my local CL site. I was thiking about putting them on ebay as well. Probably for local pickup. I do see other sellers on ebay offering shipping. If I was to consider shipping these, would bringing them to the UPS store be a good idea? I would have no idea how to ship them myself.

Does anyone know what the cost of shipping these would be roughly? $100+ maybe?

Thanks!