online picture server

The Dude

Is there a easy way of doing this from a Android phone. Were if I post one link when ever I use phone to take a pic I can just share it and have them loaded. If not what do you folks use such a Flickr or picasa. I posted a link on another forum to a picasa folder. But when I did it appears other pictures are accessible to the public. Is there a better way to do this.

Ok I think I just figured out Picasa, if I copy the link to the folder and post it like this.

https://picasaweb.google.com/116970122301666569596/2014011102

It should take you to the folder that I am sharing publicly, so If I add new pics daily of my HT build you can see the updates. I would just need to copy the link everytime there is a update so people can see. At least I am not taking up space on the forum server. I like picasa for the fact that my phone is all ready synced to it. So I can easily just add photos to the folder when I take them and wala.

Schu what photo icon do you speak of.

the one in the menu when you are posting a topic or response on this site... it looks like a little picture, or just use the code I provided above.

Edited by Schu