Wanted av rack

MichaelandKlipsch

Looking for a nice AV stand to compliment my RF-7iis. I have finally pieced together my 2 channel setup gear and I have wired everything through the wall but need a home for the equipment. Id like to find something like the BDI Ventura stands something tall skinny and made in either cherry or espresso but real wood. I am looking for something that can hold some weight also at least on the bottom shelves. It will hold a Anthem P2, a Anthem D1, a Monster 2700 UPS and a PS4. Looking to stay within a 200-300 dollar price range.

no pendragons for me. the heritage cornwalls will remain in my 2 channel setup until i win the lottery, and even then my wife will still clip me if i sell them. lol

i will be adding some photos as i go to my thread over in the home theater.

oh and also i have a place near me called independence audio and they sell VTI stands, and i think they are great for the money. on the other hand user joshjp on here bought just a single shelf amp stand from them and didnt like it. but that is 90 for one shelf vs 250 for 4 shelves. so not near the value to me. good luck. i think it would work out perfect for you.