FS:Pioneer VSX-1019AH-K 7.1 HDMI $350 includes shipping and Paypal

jtubbs6117

For sale is a Pioneer VSX-1019 7.1 AVR. This AVR is full of options including HDMI switching and usb connectivity on the front panel. Cnet gave it 4 stars for the sound quality. This unit will run just about any speaker out there with ease. This AVR would be perfect for someone looking to upgrade from a non HDMI unit to HDMI and the convenience that comes along with it.I posted this here in case a forum member might be interested or know someone that would like to take the plunge into our never ending journey. All questions will be replied and thank you.I will retake all of the pictures because they are too large for the forum.

post-37953-0-26340000-1390711785_thumb.j

post-37953-0-27380000-1390711798_thumb.j

Edited by jtubbs6117

For sale is a Pioneer VSX-1019 7.1 AVR. This AVR is full of options including HDMI switching and usb connectivity on the front panel. Cnet gave it 4 stars for the sound quality. This unit will run just about any speaker out there with ease. This AVR would be perfect for someone looking to upgrade from a non HDMI unit to HDMI and the convenience that comes along with it.I posted this here in case a forum member might be interested or know someone that would like to take the plunge into our never ending journey. All questions will be replied and thank you.I will retake all of the pictures because they are too large for the forum.

Jeff,

Looks to be a fine piece of gear.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

Edited by willland

Does it really use a Sony remote (pic)?

Youthman referred me to your ad. I may be interested.

I'm a newbie to this forum. Setting up my HT, the room is in the framing stage and I am trying to make sure I have the electronics figured out before I wire it. Your Pioneer seems like a reasonable deal. I will be busy for a few days with work but will likely have some time to put together some questions. I am trying to figure out exactly what I will need for a while so that I can ask the right questions.

In the meantime, I've read the pros/cons and wonder what your take is on the "video upscaling" and the "complicated use" comments in the reviews.

Also, is warranty transferable? Thanks!