Klf-30 350$$$

Scrappydue

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/4317946717.html

Here ya go guys have at em. I want to buy em but can't justify right now. Too much stuff around. Would love to hear em if someone local grabs em though.

If they're worth it, I'll put up the coins and you can listen to them until I can pick them up - which won't be very soon.

Edited by jweber

Here ya go guys have at em. I want to buy em but can't justify right now. Too much stuff around. Would love to hear em if someone local grabs em though.

If they're worth it, I'll put up the coins and you can listen to them until I can pick them up - which won't be very soon.
lol weber last thing I need is some gigantic speakers sitting around my house for six months. I may go grab em to demo them though at such a cheap price then turn em around. I've always wondered how they would stack up to RF and the Cornwalls. I'll keep you updated if the guy ever emails me back.

If the condition is as good as advertised, this is a heck of a deal. I use the KLF's (30's, 10's and C-7) in our HT and they are awesome. Also have Cornwall III's in a separate 2 ch. system. For my tastes, the CW is a more refined, less "in your face" speaker. Both are excellent, just different. Individual taste and preference should be the determining factor, IMO.

lol weber last thing I need is some gigantic speakers sitting around my house for six months. I may go grab em to demo them though at such a cheap price then turn em around. I've always wondered how they would stack up to RF and the Cornwalls. I'll keep you updated if the guy ever emails me back.

:lol:

Come one Scrappy, 6 months + will let you try different amps and rooms. I don't have stock Cornwalls, and I have to agree with Chuck: the Cornwalls are less 'in your face / refined. Cornwalls lack midhorns where the KLF30 has fairly large mids. Comparing CW to KLF30: The negligible points such as -2Hz and +1db favoring the KLF - the KLF has a lot of woofer extension, more woofer area, larger horns and double the watts RMS handling.

Here is your chance, Scrappydue. Check them out on my dime and you might have some RF63s for sale. :P

Thanks for the Alert. If they were here, I would be all over them.

Edited by jweber