What about Klipsch withdrawal?

Mallette

Relief is close----

I go to Sound Advice often because of their big Klipsches and listening rooms-They are all over Florida--Just tell the wife you had to go get some more sunscreen and leave the family to the sand in all their crevices.

When you're in Tampa, go to the International Plaza where you'll find a B & O store next to an A/V store complete with $30k TVs and sound sytems to go with them--

Make sure you wear a loud hawaiian shirt with a camera around your neck and a trace of zinc oxide on your nose--us natives like the entertainment tourists provide---

Have fun down here---go to Mallory Square in Key west if you can---very memorable!!

One more day! Head for home tomorrow and back to my Klipsch Saturday, God willing. Looking forward to checking out my LP loot, as well as the 39.00 Sony ST-3950.

There was a Hard Rock in Key West, but couldn't force myself in there in spite of the Klipsch pangs. However, the one thing even better than Klipsch...a string chamber orchestra from Greece (western instruments and music) in the wonderful acoustics of St Paul's Episcopal Church. Plus, I didn't have to order any crappy food to listen!

Haven't heard of Rumrunner. Perhaps I can chat him up before our next visit. We viewed the Mallory Square insanity from the schooner Western Union...awesome ship and great sunset ride. Also took a 100 foot fast cat to the Dry Tortugas for snorkeling and exploring of old Fort Jefferson. Pretty cool. Key West is good.

Nonetheless, the old 'horns are gonna look good and sound better when I get home.

Dave

------------------

David A. Mallett

Come taste muh'