Klipsch headset to PC adapter?

vdebs

I own the Klipsch Reference One headphones and they have an inline mic. They sound great and the mic works perfectly with my macbook, but I just built a gaming PC and the mic isn't working with it. I bought this cheap adapter (http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=15438956) at radioshack, but it didn't work. Just wondering if anyone else has wanted to connect their headset to their PC and how they got it to work.

Hey thanks for the replies and the welcome. The headphones work just fine when plugged into the PC, its just the mic that I can't get to work. I have emailed Klipsch support with the question so we'll see if they have any insight.

• 1 month later...

The whole mac/apple only thing bugs the heck out of me. I will NOT own a mac/apple product, I think HATE is not strong enough of a word. A lot of products are made only for the "I" whatever apple products. I wish manufacturers would at least admit that there are as many of us who do not have apple items as those who do. YMMV!