Crown XLS1500 Amp

zingo

If you want big, budget power without any fan noise, this Crown XLS1500 DriveCore amp will put 525wpc in a 4ohm load and can even drive a 4ohm load bridged. This Harman DriveCore class D technology is the same used in new Lexicon amps, and it sounds great with my Jamo theater speakers!

The amp has about 100 hours on it, and will be shipped in original box with all original packing and manual, and I'm asking $300 plus actual shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Very good amp. Only time any of my crown new models xls1000,1500,2000 or xls2500 fans have ever turned on is when setup directly above a HUGE tube amp on a glass rack. And i have drove these new xls amps to the outer stratosphere(at full volume for a solid day) in using them. I would consider buying, just a bit tight, maybe forever...Good Luck With Sale!

Just a reminder that I have yet to see (let alone hear) this amp's fan turn on when driving my 4 ohm speakers. Whether driving speakers or a subwoofer, you don't have to hid this amp in another room and worry about the fan noise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...