#1 joessportster

joessportster

Forum Ultra Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,143 posts
  • LocationN. Carolina

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:12 AM

My headphones are on the heavy side and the metal band started compressing the padding and was hurting my bald head, I now have a free GEL head band :P

took the pad off my old laptop bags shoulder strap SSSSSSOOOOOOOO CCCCCOOOMMMMFFYYYYYYYYY Now

currently use my laptop Running Jriver with 15000 plus flac files on external hard drive, that feeds my Musical Fidelity V-Link 192 via usb, which feeds my MHDT Havana DAC, Which feeds my ampsaandsound Kenzie headphone, which feeds my HiFiMan HE 500 Headphones

http://ampsandsound....-headphone-amp/

walk the clean and narrow,  try to stay out of state lights

I am loving music all over againbeerchug.gif

#2 kaiser SET say

kaiser SET say

The BS Stops Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,683 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:23 PM

That's using the old cue-ball Joe! No offense intended, I'm bald as a 16 pound bowling ball myself:-)
Kaiser SET Say Earsplittinloudenboomer BAT-VK200/BAT-VK3i/BAT-VKP5/EADCDT-1000&DSP7000SeriesIII/Well Tempered Amadeus GT w/Dyna 20XL/YamahaMDX793/B/Wadia i170&WNautilus804&Klipsch Indust LaScala's for the annual block party:) Mom & Dads HT Rig: Panasonic 50" Plasma/Samsung 3.1 wireless soundbar, sub/Sony BDP-N460/Comcast Digital HD Box/Sony Wii Boys & Moms Dayroom setup: Insignia 50" Plasma, NAD T751 Receiver, JBL Mini Control monitors 5.1, Panasonic DVD/VHS Combo, XBOX 360 Connect If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. -Mark Twain "Don't believe anything you read/hear and only half of what you actually see!" -Da Kaiser

#3 joessportster

joessportster

Forum Ultra Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,143 posts
  • LocationN. Carolina

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:28 PM

I am not all together bald Just 100% gray and since I am to macho to color my hair, I shave my head :P

currently use my laptop Running Jriver with 15000 plus flac files on external hard drive, that feeds my Musical Fidelity V-Link 192 via usb, which feeds my MHDT Havana DAC, Which feeds my ampsaandsound Kenzie headphone, which feeds my HiFiMan HE 500 Headphones

#4 Taz

Taz

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

I referred to Dad as "Clear Cut" only once. :angry:

Some times I am as Happy as a Frog on a Lilly Pad. Other times I feel as though I have Just Been Gigged Music Helps.  Also enjoy poking the dancing tiger!

#5 joessportster

joessportster

Forum Ultra Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,143 posts
  • LocationN. Carolina

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

I referred to Dad as "Clear Cut" only once. :angry:

I like that "Clear Cut" I will have to remember that one

My dad has done the comb over for years, and you could not pay him to cut his hair Think Willie Nelson............... :D