#1 joessportster

joessportster

Forum Ultra Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,489 posts
  • LocationN. Carolina

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:12 AM

My headphones are on the heavy side and the metal band started compressing the padding and was hurting my bald head, I now have a free GEL head band :P

took the pad off my old laptop bags shoulder strap SSSSSSOOOOOOOO CCCCCOOOMMMMFFYYYYYYYYY Now

Laptop running J-River, MC 20, to my Audiophilleo AP1 with PP, To my Metrum Octave Mk1, to my Kenzie Headphone Amp, to my modded HiFiMan HE500's

http://ampsandsound....-headphone-amp/

Got a cold mind, to go tripping across that thin line. sick of doing straight time

I am loving music all over againbeerchug.gif

#2 kaiser SET say

kaiser SET say

The BS Stops Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,686 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:23 PM

That's using the old cue-ball Joe! No offense intended, I'm bald as a 16 pound bowling ball myself:-)
Kaiser SET Say Earsplittinloudenboomer BAT-VK200/BAT-VK3i/BAT-VKP5/EADCDT-1000&DSP7000SeriesIII/Well Tempered Amadeus GT w/Dyna 20XL/YamahaMDX793/B/Wadia i170&WNautilus804&Klipsch Indust LaScala's for the annual block party:) Mom & Dads HT Rig: Panasonic 50" Plasma/Samsung 3.1 wireless soundbar, sub/Sony BDP-N460/Comcast Digital HD Box/Sony Wii Boys & Moms Dayroom setup: Insignia 50" Plasma, NAD T751 Receiver, JBL Mini Control monitors 5.1, Panasonic DVD/VHS Combo, XBOX 360 Connect If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. -Mark Twain "Don't believe anything you read/hear and only half of what you actually see!" -Da Kaiser

#3 joessportster

joessportster

Forum Ultra Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,489 posts
  • LocationN. Carolina

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:28 PM

I am not all together bald Just 100% gray and since I am to macho to color my hair, I shave my head :P

Laptop running J-River, MC 20, to my Audiophilleo AP1 with PP, To my Metrum Octave Mk1, to my Kenzie Headphone Amp, to my modded HiFiMan HE500's

Got a cold mind, to go tripping across that thin line. sick of doing straight time

#4 Taz

Taz

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

I referred to Dad as "Clear Cut" only once. :angry:

Some times I am as Happy as a Frog on a Lilly Pad. Other times I feel as though I have Just Been Gigged Music Helps.  Also enjoy poking the dancing tiger!

#5 joessportster

joessportster

Forum Ultra Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,489 posts
  • LocationN. Carolina

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

I referred to Dad as "Clear Cut" only once. :angry:

I like that "Clear Cut" I will have to remember that one

My dad has done the comb over for years, and you could not pay him to cut his hair Think Willie Nelson............... :D