Looking for advice on how/where to sell old model Klipsch Pro Media 5.1 with DD

Nixinus

Hi guys,

I frequent many online forums and have been cleaning out some of my boxed goods from moving. Turns out I don't need this system anymore although i've been holding on to it in case. I am ready to sell it and it works great. I recently had the amplifier serviced by Klipsch after a power problem. They replaced some internals and it works like before. I have all the cable including digital decoder splitters, 2.5 mm lines, speaker wire, optical cable and power cable. I haven't hooked the system up to test it together but all the units turn on.

Hopefully you guys can give me some input on what this is worth. I have it on CL at $200 for the whole set.

Thanks a bunch,

Evan.

post-58449-0-65340000-1400125305_thumb.j

post-58449-0-61540000-1400125319_thumb.j

post-58449-0-04060000-1400125337_thumb.j

post-58449-0-90740000-1400125351_thumb.j

post-58449-0-73220000-1400125363_thumb.j

Hi guys,

I frequent many online forums and have been cleaning out some of my boxed goods from moving. Turns out I don't need this system anymore although i've been holding on to it in case. I am ready to sell it and it works great. I recently had the amplifier serviced by Klipsch after a power problem. They replaced some internals and it works like before. I have all the cable including digital decoder splitters, 2.5 mm lines, speaker wire, optical cable and power cable. I haven't hooked the system up to test it together but all the units turn on.

Hopefully you guys can give me some input on what this is worth. I have it on CL at $200 for the whole set.

Thanks a bunch,

Evan.

wow! hope you got some new klipsch to provide sound first!. kinda like the saying dont quit your job unless you have a new one! make sure you have new klipsch before you get rid of the old ones!

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies!

I don't have the place for a home system nor do I get much time to enjoy home entertainment. Im going to get myself a new system once I get to where I want to be. Its going to be a reward that I look forward to.