bi amp RF 82 II's?

Sb100

an external amp is gonna prove worth the addition if a quality choice is made id agree. even at low volumes you will likely get the crisp and clear/clean sound in many cases.

there are a lot of directions you could go...a cheap or a good eq would help as well... seems like i use processors or some sort of eq more often than not lately....i like to take these things slow normally and ad an eq or processor after a good 8 months to a year of use just for a change at least...once many are added you wont pull one out of your system..

you can always upgrade the crossovers. i had my 7's bi-amped. there was a slight imporvement, but not enough for me to buy "better" speaker wire. bought the best bi-amping RCA's i could get my hands on, now they sit in a box.....lol.

put you sub question the the Sub catagory. u will get more help there.

i'll tell you this, i have 7's, and i live in an apt. it sucks. every so often, i don't care and watch a movie at "normal" volume. the last time i did that, i swore the cops were going to show up. not trying to be a jerk, my my upstairs neighbors are super loud, so i figure once in a while is ok for me! :))