Dac Ess 9018 Saber Chip by Audio gd

joessportster

This is the AudioGd 11.32 dac / amp combo, I was using it as a dedicated dac, this thing has several variations of how you can use it

it can be set up as a variable output dac, as a fixed output dac, as a dedicated dac/headphone amp

it supports up to 32 / 196

I am not a fan of the software I believe it is poorly instituted, I just used a usb spdif converter that I can include which make the dac plug and play from usb, And it bypasses the need to use the software, dac also has optical and spdif outputs which also do not need software. The dac sounds very detailed and smooth, paired with my tube amp it is superb

new cost is 350 ish when you factor in shipping

I am selling for 250.00 without the converter shipping included via postal priority mail I have the original shipping box with packing although it is no prise, it is still plenty secure

I will sell the converter with the amp for an additional 30.00 it is brand new and includes the usb cable

this is a link to the converter info

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A2QKZ16/ref=oh_details_o07_s01_i03?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There is tons of press about the ESS 9018 chip used in this dac, It is largely considered one of the better DAC chips and is used in some very high end dacs

You wont find a better sounding dac at this price, It is perfect for a pc setup (which is how I used it)

EDIT Forgot I can accept paypal on this through a friend, or will accept cash, check, or money orders, paypal and postal money orders, and cash ship immediate, all others clear

post-14548-0-68980000-1401885553_thumb.j

post-14548-0-54540000-1401885575_thumb.j

Edited by joessportster
  • Like 1