NAD T753 Sold

jlfx64

Very nice receiver. I have it's biggest brother the T773 and it is a beast.

Good luck with your sale.

A couple of notes about Jason's T753.

It has multichannel preouts if you want to add an outboard amp and it has "main in" inputs if you want to just use the amp section with a different preamp. Very versitile piece.

Bill

Edited by willland

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my local Craigs List is continuing to let me down, so will post this up here. I have for sale and excellent condition NAD T753 receiver. The unit is in excellent functional order and will come with the fully functional master remote and instruction manuals. Please note, I do not have the 2nd zone remote control. I would rate the unit conservatively a 7/10 with only a few minor scratches here and there, but nothing major at all. I used this to push 2 Forte II's, 2 Quartets, and a KG 2.2 and it did an amazing job! It's currently pushing the Martin Logan speakers I have for sale in this forum as well. Below is a good link to the particulars of this unit:

http://www.soundandvision.com/content/nad-t-753-av-receiver-glance-ratings

Looking to get $250 plus actual shipping for this unit. I am in the Tampa area and will meet within a reasonable distance if you are able to pick up. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Very nice receiver. I have it's biggest brother the T773 and it is a beast.

Good luck with your sale.

A couple of notes about Jason's T753.

It has multichannel preouts if you want to add an outboard amp and it has "main in" inputs if you want to just use the amp section with a different preamp. Very versitile piece.

Bill

I have yet to hear one of these. Do they carry a warmer sound? I guess what I am trying to ask is does it sound more like an amp/preamp seperates combo than a receiver? If that makes sense....

I have yet to hear one of these. Do they carry a warmer sound? I guess what I am trying to ask is does it sound more like an amp/preamp seperates combo than a receiver? If that makes sense....

IMO, it has a very neutral sound with a touch of warmth in the midrange. A very musical receiver..

Bill

I would agree with Bill. For me, this receiver replaced a mid-range Onkyo, and the difference was dramatic. When the Onkyo was cranked up, the highs could be very harsh and sharp. You could only withstand so much, then you had to turn it down or stop listening all together. With this NAD receiver, I can listen for hours without any fatigue. Once more, the NAD was rated lower than the Onkyo as far as power goes, but the NAD was definitely stronger and a heck of a lot cleaner.