What's the Best Bluetooth speaker you've heard ?......

Cut-Throat

From what I've heard the Bose Sound Link III or II is the best sounding portable Bluetooth speaker. Has anyone heard a Portable Bluetooth speaker that they think sounds better than these? I need a Portable Speaker to take with me to the Bahamas next winter.

I have an aversion to Bose, just because of the Name. I'll buy one, if need be, though. :ph34r:

Not familiar with the performance of any of these products - but - I investigated these units for a friend and Klipsch does offer similar devices. Look them up in their product line. As I recall they have devices that are competitive in pricing and some that go for much more. But, as usual, Klipsch does actually show the performance specifications where not one single Bose product does. That alone is suspect enough IMHO.

From what I've heard the Bose Sound Link III or II is the best sounding portable Bluetooth speaker. Has anyone heard a Portable Bluetooth speaker that they think sounds better than these? I need a Portable Speaker to take with me to the Bahamas next winter.

I have an aversion to Bose, just because of the Name. I'll buy one, if need be, though. :ph34r:

AT HOME OR ON THE GO:

SoundLink Mini; A friend I play golf with regularly owns a SoundLink Mini bluetooth player. He always brings it when we play and uses it on his back porch when BBQ'ing. I've got to say, that relatively small speaker sounds pretty darn good, but a bit pricey for me to want to risk dragging around like he does (almost $300 by the time you add the protective case & charger). The batteries last for at least 18+ holes (we usually sneak in an extra few holes in the evening game) of hacking our way around the course. Based on what I've heard from listening to the Bose SoundLink Mini I would expect it's big brother SoundLink III to sound even better.

ON THE GO:

iMainGo 2; For me and for the purpose of better than decent sound in a highly portable package, I use something considerably less expensive. It's called an iMainGo 2.

The unit doesn't offer bluetooth, but it's very small and adapts for use with just about any smartphone or smartphone sized portable player. I get a full days worth of listening with only 4 AAA batteries, and the sound quality is better than decent for what it is.... which is a cheap, highly portable speaker. $24 at Amazon.

Edited by Gilbert