epson 8350

A1UC

Does anyone own a 8350 ? mines been making noise and Im 5 ft away from it , sounds like its trying to adjust . It is not a grinding or gear stripping sound its kind of like a rumble . It bugs me at low volume

not under warranty , if I turn off auto iris it goes away. This really sucks I noticed it right off the bat , but figured the projector just had a little noise

Edited by A1UC

Size(inches) (HxWxD): 7.1 x 16.0 x 18.3
Weight: 22.1 lbs

Size(inches) (HxWxD): 5.4 x 17.7 x 15.7
Weight: 16.1 lbs

Seemed way larger , maybe because I was in a rush to swap it out before wife noticed :)

Thanks the wireless HDMI works perfect , I need a shorter HDMI and power cord to clean up the wires . Once I get everything setup right and order a new Oppo I will have it calibrated .

I have some room darkening to do also

You know I tried the oppo and didn't think it was any better than the ps3. So I sold it. And I basically got it for free but couldn't talk myself into keeping it.

The video options on the oppo give you great control to make the pic even better. I did some side by side pics back when I got it ( here Prev ) I wish you still had it I would give you my settings to try and see what you think.

I'm not getting one either just got pulled over tonight , I guess my license is not current got a ticket , also another one for passing on the right close to 500.00

that whole passing on the right thing pisses me off. Especially when everyone freakin joyrides in the dang left lane. It should be a ticket for driving in the left lane if not passing someone. Edited by Scrappydue
  • Like 1