Klipsch RB61 II Xlnt Cond - WITHDRAWN.

galenc1

NO LONGER FOR SALE. THANK YOU.

Okay, see last post below.

So a fellow member pointed out that somewhere these are going for $400. Saw a pair sell USED on Ebay last week for $389 plus Shipping, so don't think I'm being unfair, but I will lower the price to $375 w/ shipping. Think that's fair.

Hi all

Bought a pair of Klipsch RB61 II bookshelfs a short while ago on this forum and used them very little. They are in XLNT CONDITION, with one tiny, tiny nick on the top/back shown in the pics below. Decided to go with towers for front L/R instead. Original box/packing material included and you can see by the pics, they're like new. Asking $375 including shipping, Fedex Ground. I'll wait til next Tuesday, June 24th, and if they're not sold by then, they'll go on Ebay. Would like to sell here to fellow Klipschsters. If you need more info, let me know.

Thanks

Galen

Edited by galenc1

I'm not trying to get rich off these, but shipping alone could be upwards of $60 Fedex Ground, which is the least expensive I've found. So how about $300 plus shipping charges. I'm in Vegas so whoever gets them, give me your zip and I'll add shipping charges and be done.

Thanks

Galen

HI all, someone on this forum just pointed out the mounting holes in the back and to be honest, I never saw them. I used them as bookshelfs so I understand that makes them less valuable, not "like new", so I'll lower to final offer: $275 plus shipping.

Thanks and sorry for not catching that.

Galen