To The Usual Suspects, Please contact me by...

thebes

Hey Marty... we're all friends here and there's very little you can discuss with the 'US' that can't be shared with the rest of the forum fellows (unless you're attempting a coup, in which case, shame on ya). Come on man, you're creating cliques where there shouldn't be... this aint high school after all! :wink:

Hey Marty... we're all fProving one againriends here and there's very little you can discuss with the 'US' that can't be shared with the rest of the forum fellows (unless you're attempting a coup, in which case, shame on ya). Come on man, you're creating cliques where there shouldn't be... this aint high school after all! :wink:

You are going to feel like a horses as: when you find out the purpose of his post. Proving once again the dangers of assuming. Contact him

Edited by eth2

Hey Marty... we're all friends here and there's very little you can discuss with the 'US' that can't be shared with the rest of the forum fellows (unless you're attempting a coup, in which case, shame on ya). Come on man, you're creating cliques where there shouldn't be... this aint high school after all! :wink:

Come on Jay, use your noggin, and when the lightbulb either turns on or burns out, PM me.

My bulb burned out long ago...besides, I was just joshing with ya Marty. Not knowing who the 'Usual Suspects' are, I guess I did make an assumption and with your quirky sense of humor, one should refrain from any assumptions or in my case, response.

"...Horses A$$?!" Come on eth2, I was just kidding and I certainly didn't say anything about his mother or even mention STD's... but I've been called and deserved worse. Perhaps I should find a more descriptive emoticon, next time... :tongue:

BTW, Who's this 'Jay' fella?

If the name fits :D ..................I got tired of wondering and shot a pm, Its worth while :)

Also Jay err........... I mean Bryan take a look at this thread and give your opinion brother Public or private, your preference

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/150923-kenzie-with-classical-jazz-why-does-it-sound-better-to-me/

Edited by joessportster

I only know of one back door involves with you Thebes....I ain't going there......... now if the twins are involved then maybe :wub:

Give an Old Pal a call when you have a second or would it be a hour or two ;)

I'm busy with big undertakings at the moment. Stuff of a momentous nature, in keeping with my nature. Put your solder iron down and give me a PM.