Need Help for Forum Member in WV

Mallette

Please PM me if you can help. This member is a lurker since 2008 and avid collector, mostly Frazier. He has serious heart issues and strokes. He isn't able to take pictures and inventory, but here is what he describes:

"LaFiesta's, Monte Carlos (old & new versions), Mark IV's, 5's, 6's, F12 somethings (large woofer 6" or 8" with 4 3x9 horns), Towers, Patios, Super Midgets, Buckaroos, and a box full of woofers & horns. There might even be something I've missed I'm sure. I'm open to prices !!! and quantities. I assume you might get all the Frazier Heads together and take a look at what you all want. The speakers are all in good working condition and the condition of the cabinets are good to very good. I also have some JBL's (Lancer 99's & L 100's), Advents (Large & Smaller) a great set of 4 mint Dynaco A 25's. Someone also be interested in some really nice Marantz receivers, Luxman amps & receivers, Sansui receivers & miscellaneous stuff."

He is in West Virginia. Again, PM me if you can help. Not trying to keep it under wraps...quite the opposite...but want to vet somebody directly to him before sending out the hordes...

Dave

PM sent!

PM sent from where? Your avatar says you are from Arkansas! :lol:

That means you either have relatives here, or if you're willing to help this gentleman, that makes you the nicest guy I've ever (cyber) met!

I too, sent a PM. I am from Parkersburg, WV. To let the rest of the Klipsch site know where that is, it's about 2.5 hours to Pittsburgh and Cincinnati, 2 hours to Columbus.

And to get to the ocean, Myrtle Beach is about an 8 hour drive. B)

Edited by wvu80