Received open RF-7ii

Ruslan35

I probably would have stayed with the consecutive serial number myself. Much more likely the components are a closer match. We know from time to time things change in manufacture and to get two that are within proximity would be better.

If they look and sound the same (key), the worst issue is someone toke it out, looked at it and said, "too big". Doubtful they tried it if they didn't unpack the pair, so off the pair go back to Klipsch. So they were both sold just one opened.

The key is visual and sound inspection. Now you may get an RF7 that has a small tweak in the specs.

I probably would have stayed with the consecutive serial number myself. Much more likely the components are a closer match. We know from time to time things change in manufacture and to get two that are within proximity would be better.

If they look and sound the same (key), the worst issue is someone toke it out, looked at it and said, "too big". Doubtful they tried it if they didn't unpack the pair, so off the pair go back to Klipsch. So they were both sold just one opened.

The key is visual and sound inspection. Now you may get an RF7 that has a small tweak in the specs.

What he said.

Keith

Got it! Called Customer Service, they are replacing the open-box speaker. Provided a pre-paid label. All is good.

Thank you all!

Since they are not replacing the pair, I'd simply ask for a discount and keep the near-consecutive numbers

• Like 1