Hard to let go - om

Cornman

Couple weeks ago I sold my Bat vk60 amp. We had spent the last 8 years or  so finding our way thru the world of audio nirvana  together, & the Bat became the bench mark that I compared against all other contenders, & oh were there meany.... Unfortunately never got to try the P-Cats or the VRD's The other fact that made this all the better was that all comparisons were done in the same room with same Cornwall speakers.

It was not an easy decision to sale. But since acquiring the Jubs the Cornwlls have been moved to the man cave - shop, & I still do all my dedicated listening in the living room with the jubs & other gear noted. The Bat weighs 85 lbs, & for my old back it was just to much & I dont need  that much quality sound in the shop. Never the less I do miss the beast - great hand warmer as well as heart warmer with its soulful tune.

Bottom line I highly recommended the Bat vk60 to any one not bi-amping , you want be disappointed.

• Moderators

At 85 pounds that could get rough, had no idea they were that heavy,  they are really cool looking and I would guess sound wonderful. But also a little pricey for a mancave/shop. imo

All that matters is if your happy ! :emotion-21: