Heresy Owner in NYC

craigcoded

Heresys are great speakers, all of em! Unless you have a budget where price is not really an issue I would look for a nice pair of "used" 1's or 2's to start. You can find a very nice pair for somewhere in the $500 neighborhood, more or less depending on how hard you look, patience etc. a new pair of 3's will be over $1000. You may find them sufficient and never need anything else...or you may get the upgrade bug and wind up with multiple upgrades until you find yourself with Klipschorns!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heresys are great speakers, all of em! Unless you have a budget where price is not really an issue I would look for a nice pair of "used" 1's or 2's to start. You can find a very nice pair for somewhere in the $500 neighborhood, more or less depending on how hard you look, patience etc. a new pair of 3's will be over $1000. You may find them sufficient and never need anything else...or you may get the upgrade bug and wind up with multiple upgrades until you find yourself with Klipschorns!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+1 The used market and prices of the heritage line is one of the great values available today.

Being that the op has not heard them. A used set gives a free no risk demo in the home on your system. If you love them and want new ones you can sell the used ones for what you paid. If your not happy with them. Sell them and lose nothing. My guess you would keep the used speakers and be very happy.