What sub

justin_tx_16

Are going to do some "financial transactions" while you are there Smile.gif

I saw my first Sony WEGA TV is Tasmania. It was a 32" and was selling for $8,000 AU, for about $5,000 USD. Yes, that expensive.

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

funny you say that about financial transactions.

the last time i went to cayman i brought my best friend with me.

he went to the pay phone at Bush International Airport in housotn to let his mom know the flight info. Next to us this lady was screaming at her boyfriend about how the cops almost caught her, she was leaving and taking the money and meeting some guy out there to pu tin the bank, she was nervous and scared ans SUPER pissed at her boy friend. it sounded like a drug deal gone bad.

halfway through our trip we went to the bank at cayman where we do have a legit bank account Smile.gif any whoo, this lady was putting in, or at least trying to, did not stay for the whole thing, over $450,000 into the bank. it was crazy to see her again. small island. then at LoneStar Bar and Grill (where my brother is bar tending his summer away atSmile.gif) she was on a cell phone with two large men at her table talking to her boy friend who was on his way to the airport making threats or something, it was like a soap opera but with better acting Smile.gif

a LOT of shady money is put into banks there. gov't can't see how much you have, no taxes, high interest Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

s>

Justin,

Have you considered DIY? A dual Tempest sonosub with a QSC or Hypex amp would be VERY hard to beat for $700-$900 total and a little time spent in the garage.

If not interested in DIY, SVS seems to be the way to go. That was my choice until I got the DIY bug. I'm very happy with my sub, but am sure the SVS also would have been great, just more $$$.

------------------

KLF-30 - mains

KLF-10 - center channel

KLF 10's/20's - surrounds

KLF-C7 - back center

DIY dual Tempest sonosub

A DIY sub sounds like fun! I would use a big, long throw woofy from Parts Express.

Justin, in London, I saw a drug deal turn into a knife fight, VERY educational, to say the least. It proved, you really need to bring a gun to a knife fight Smile.gif

I was in a bank here in Reno with my dad, and we saw somthing wierd. There was an old guy making a transaction. He walked in, and was ahead of un in line. He started talking and then the manager came, he got another guy in a suit, and then the two guys went into the safe (safe is always in plane sight, harder for robbers to sneak in, really) and came out with STACKS OF $100's! Like 10-15 of the half-inch stacks! So, we just needed to deposit a forign check, and we left.

We get out to the parking lot, and the guy is sitting on the curb (old, sickly) coughing, WITH ALL THE CASH SITTING ON THE CURB NEXT TO HIM!!!!!! I mean, seriously, like $50,000 - $100,000 in CASH. He had just sat down. My dad and I approached him and told him he better get the hell back (in a nice way) in his car before someone blew his head off and took the $$$. He was messed up (physically) so we helped him into his car (I was actually holding the money for him!) and he drove off, yes, I gave ALL of it back to him.

I mean, I COULDN'T have, becasue I don't steal from old people Smile.gif, but I could have pulled a couple dozen bills and given it back, or hell, taken one of the stacks.

I THINK, he was a person who did all of his transactions in cash and he was just getting a refill. Very bizzare, very dangerous for him.

Oh well, I feel good for helping him. But, WOW, that was a LOT of cash...

------------------

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

i was going to make the sonosub, however, NO WHERE around me, not Lowes, Home Depot, Sullivans, no one has any idea where I can get sonotube. and at this point, money is not a HUGE factor since I have free reign on what I am allowed to spend, with in reason. before i had a set limit and that was a pain. but now thatI will be 18, tomorrow!, i am free Wink.gif but still plan to use my old budget, no power buying.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

s>

NO power buying! Frown.gif

LOL

I do just that Smile.gif

Today I purchased two Chang Lightspeed powerline filters(AC cleaners if you will).Ah these really work as advertised!The RF-7's and the rest of my Klipsch massive speaker setup now is almost dead quiet.Those ATI amps now really show their full potential. Smile.gif

One happy customer

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Oh well, your just have to wait for sonic perfection...

------------------

"Get SVS over a Sunflower or those others. Get Sunflower if you have room just in the glove box of car. tee-hee-hee"

Is this the best argument you have? Weak,as weak as you FerretHump.

A so called Sunflower holds its own quite well against SVS.And Aerial,REL and Whise have better sounding subs.

Your knowledge about subwoofers is restricted FerretHump.And its no secret here,all know you can only rant about politics and liberals.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

I would love to see a fight between TheEAR's and forrestthump...

------------------

B0$e Cube huh,Ferret Hump now I am a SVS fan,I had two SVS Ultras at home and I know how they perform using all the amp power the SVS drivers can take.

Still you dont have aclue what you are talking about,take the Sunfire Signature at 31.5Hz this sub belts 117dB(one meter distance).117dB at 31.5Hz hold against any one SVS including the Ultra! And it cleans all Klipsch subs. B0$e Cube huh get real now,two tiny Sunfire Sig. cubes will put out 123dB at 31.5Hz,if this is not impressive you must own a dozen SVS Ultras or a few Krell MRS monsters.

Ferret Hump bring facts to the table not looney toon mumbo jumbo.

TheEAR(s) Now theears