WTB: 2 Outlaw Audio Mono Block Amps

TJIann

Looking for a pair of these to drive my rear speakers.

Outlaw Audio has some awesome amps, especially their standard(17") width low profile monoblocks.  Don't see the Model 2200's come up too often on the used market.

AOUT2200.jpg

I don't know if these will fit your application but these Marantz monoblocks are great also.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/152920-marrantz-ma-500-monoblocks-pair-26000-shipped/

1295307360.jpg

****Not actual photos of the ones that are for sale on this site.****

Bill

Edited by willland

Looking for a pair of these to drive my rear speakers.

Outlaw Audio has some awesome amps, especially their standard(17") width low profile monoblocks.  Don't see the Model 2200's come up too often on the used market.

AOUT2200.jpg

I don't know if these will fit your application but these Marantz monoblocks are great also.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/152920-marrantz-ma-500-monoblocks-pair-26000-shipped/

1295307360.jpg

****Not actual photos of the ones that are for sale on this site.****

Bill

Yeah, I've got one of the 2200s driving my center channel now, with a McIntosh MC2105 as my main stereo amp, and an Outlaw Audio 975 preamp/processor. I was hoping for a couple more 2200s to stack given their low profile and my limited space in my cabinet. Also looking at possibly a Rotel RB-976 as a cheap alternative to drive the center and rears.