Wireless Sub Kits

The History Kid

I'm at a point where I'm moving the subwoofer around one of the bedrooms, and the location that it's likely going to have to be in is not easily accessible with a wire.  This is one of the Polk DSW PRO440wi's I own...however, the Polk wireless kit appears to have some rather poor feedback, and I'm not so sure I'd like to go that route because of this.

Does anyone know some other products or wireless transmitters that would effectively do the job?

Would one of the generic Rocketfish transmitters work?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/rocketfish-wireless-subwoofer-transmitter-receiver-kit/6965266.p?id=1218817520479&skuId=6965266

Edited by IbizaFlame

• 1 month later...

So I wanted to go ahead and update this thread that today I did end up purchasing a Rocketfish sub kit - and I have to say for my application it seems to work rather well.  We'll see how long that opinion of mine lasts, but as of right now it seems to be doing a great job.  I do plan on getting an Outlaw sometime in the future, as the additional applications it's able to execute are appealing to someone who has multiple rooms with systems in them...it might be nice for some house parties.

Thanks again to those who replied! :)