Klipsch RF 7 II and RC 62

Consien

will I have the same wow factor ?

It probably depends on the material. We can talk about subjective sound all day and you'll still question it but there's no way you're going to lose anything or make anything get worse. Not possible. Nothing to lose, superior sound on certain material to gain. Worst case, on lots of material there probably won't be a huge difference.

Visually though, no doubt, wow factor will be there as compared to the plastic baffle of the 62, just no comparison between real wood and plastic, not to mention it perfectly matches the RF-7ii. My theater is a dark bat cave so I usually don't pay much attention to the finish but I do have a window, and if I walk in there during the day where they are lit up... wow, that real wood veneer looks killer. Makes me stop, do a double take, and stare, every time. Yes, my opinion... and everybody else's who have seen both. :)

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

Yeah I got a cute little $8,000 JVC projector being delivered around lunch time. I apparently offended a coworker by calling my own tv "dinky", not knowing he had the same thing.

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 1