AMC CD6D CD Player - Very Unique Player with Tube Outputs - $200 *SOLD*

japosey

I have a really unique CD player that I picked up today and thought I would throw it out here to see if anyone is interested in it.  This player features tube outputs and Burr Brown 24bit/192hz DAC.  I believe this sold for $1K back in 2003. I've tested the machine and it works and sounds great. I'm 

The AMC model CD6d was designed to play standard (hereafter we will call it " ) and (hereafter we will call it" ).
In order to make sure and the AMC model CD6d designed with and around.
If you will like to , you can purchase to install into your AMC model CD6d and achieve it.
The AMC model CD6d was designed to meet professional quality performance standard
and to provide superior value.
Selected grade components are utilized throughout the circuit design with special emphasis on components within the audio path to assure stable, consistent performance.
Premium transport and servo drive system assures constant data retrieval and unsurpassed tracking performance,
Use Burr Brown from TI to achieve and improved tolerance to clock jitter. The DAC offers excellent , excellent and with excellent Digital Filter giving . The DAC can handle and and . So, utilizing the optional modules, the DAC can be hooked to digital outputs of AV Receivers, DVD-Audio/Video, SACD, HDTV, Computer, Game Consoles (through SPDIF or USB interface if you will use AMC MD5501 module) and we can up-sampling the signals to 24bit/192kHz and pass through the acclaimed DAC in order to get best possible sound out from each system.
Unique 5-pole linear active LPF (Low Pass Filter) prevents interference from ultrasonic noise commonly found in other CD playback systems.
Advanced power supply design incorporates separate windings for the digital, analog and servo circuits to prevent interference and preserve sonic performance.
EIA calibrated audio outputs ensure proper match with pre-amplifiers and receivers.
Up to 99 tracks may be programmed to playback in desire order.
Full-function infrared (IR) remote control with direct track access.
non-compressed PCM Compact Disc CD" MP3 compressed Compact Disc MP3"
excellent sound quality resistance to shocks and vibrations
20 sec memory play back for CD 3 minutes memory play back or more for MP3
enjoy high quality sound from your DVD, Computer or Game Console
AMC MD5501 module
PCM1730, 24-Bit/ 192 KHz Sampling Advanced Segment D/A
Converter architecture excellent dynamic performance (117dB typically)
SNR up to 117dB typical
THD+N down to 0.0004% typical 8x Over-sampling
Pass-Band Ripple down to+- 0.002dB sampling
frequency of 10kHz to 200kHz accepts 16-, 20- and 24-Bit Audio Data it
installed with Digital De-Emphasis
for CD & MP3
& Upgrade the performance with an additional analog output stage which utilizes vacuum
tubes operation in class "A".

post-57114-0-61220000-1416026550_thumb.j

post-57114-0-20900000-1416026568_thumb.j

post-57114-0-01820000-1416026580_thumb.j

post-57114-0-00060000-1416026591_thumb.j

post-57114-0-07820000-1416026601_thumb.j

Edited by japosey