Is it my imagination with 4 subs?

DizRotus

I don't even want to get two subwoofers... NOW WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HAVING TO GET FOUR OF THEM?

OMG! :blink:

I must be going the way of Radio Shack, buy I don't see/or hear the need for more that one quality sub.  I suppose it depends upon a guy's room condition...

Boxx, don't knock it 'till you try it! (Smiley face emoji implied here)

I'm loving the four subwoofer thing.

No, really, I'm not knocking this set up.  Whatever works for someone is a good thing.

I must have good placement with mine, because it rocks the entire house when it is given some juice.

Boxx-

One would shake the house and rattle things upstairs.  Playing the DSOTM heartbeat at reference levels would incur the extreme displeasure of SWMBO.  Adding the 2nd didn't change things much, but adding the 3rd and 4th made a tremendous difference.  It's not about the quantity but the quality.  One was good, two better, but now that I've experienced 4, I'd not be satisfied with less than 4.

Brett,

"I've been in some of the most disgusting homes in the Metro Detroit area and I'm sure yours would pale in comparison!"

Somehow I don't think I'll advance that argument to Nancy.  My father's oft repeated phrase, "damning with faint praise" springs to mind.

"I'm taking some time off this week so maybe we could meet up."

Perhaps Friday, Saturday or Sunday could work. I'll give you a call.

Edited by DizRotus

Boxx-

One would shake the house and rattle things upstairs.  Playing the DSOTM heartbeat at reference levels would incur the extreme displeasure of SWMBO.  Adding the 2nd didn't change things much, but adding the 3rd and 4th made a tremendous difference.  It's not about the quantity but the quality.  One was good, two better, but now that I've experienced 4, I'd not be satisfied with less than 4.

Currently I'm using one P-312W subwoofer.  I may look into adding another....

I had one RSW15 in the living room at my other house that sounded awesome but I was never able to duplicate it when we moved until now. Even when I had two RSW15's I couldn't get it right (I think if I had put them where they sounded best instead of where they looked best they would have been great) but this set up is super impressive.

I'm not in the same league as the Palladium crowd (nice sub, Boxx!) but I'm happy with my bass once again.