FS -- Pair of Walnut Oil Klipsch Academy's

Gilbert

Got a pair of them, $275 ea., or $500 for the pair. They're darn good shape, no chips, look clean, and grills are clean too.

Do not want to mess around with shipping, their too big and heavy for that. Prefer personal pick-up or I'll be happy to drive 30 miles in any direction to meet the buyer. I'm located between San Antonio and Austin, Tx.

I'll post a couple of pic's in a couple days, but they're in good shape 8.5/10 and 9/10.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gilbert, Did you post Pics? Have some interest in a single.

oh shyt, sorry. I did not, yet. But they're in very good condition. I conservatively rated them an 8.5 and 9 out of 10... No one will be disappointed, but I'll get on it and post some. Those little buggers are pretty heavy and have them stored up high on a shelf. Gonna have to get off my arse and pull the ladder out.

oh shyt, sorry. I did not, yet. But they're in very good condition. I conservatively rated them an 8.5 and 9 out of 10... No one will be disappointed, but I'll get on it and post some. Those little buggers are pretty heavy and have them stored up high on a shelf. Gonna have to get off my arse and pull the ladder out.

Gilbert, No hurry. When you get to it.

Sale Pending.

Been out of town for the past few days, and just returned last night. Apologies for the delay, but there always seems to be something going on, and taking pics means I'll have to get the ladder out, and muscle those babies around.