Which to Keep, Which to Sell?

The History Kid

This weekend, I'll be picking up a set of speakers off of a deal from earlier in the week (since I was unable to go when I originally wanted - Wednesday).  There is a KSW-12 contained in the set along with RF-3 II's and an RC-3 II.  I personally prefer the sound of the 3 II's over the RF-25's and the RC-35 in my living room (as does my mother, the person who primarily uses it).

I plan on replacing those speakers with these 3's.  That leaves me with the KSW-12 to figure out if I want to keep, or move along.

Size restrictions prevent me from adding it anywhere, so it'd have to replace something.  My two options are the two Polk subwoofers still in the back of the house.  The first one is my PRO 440 - which would probably be the prime suspect to be replaced if size works out - simply because on paper it seems like the only speaker the 12 could replace.  My PRO 660 seems to dominate the 12 in almost every fashion.

I plan on testing it in each configuration...but should I brace myself for replacing on of the Polks?  Note, these aren't the simple PSW subs from Best Buy.  I'm just trying to get the things ironed out before I start putting sales on my mind. :)

Probably what I'll have to do.  I was just trying to figure out if the KSW-12 was in anyway revered.  I know the KSW-15 I got (and replaced a smaller 8" with) was a big step up, but I'm more unsure about this one.  I'll keep my optimism. :)