FS: Tuba HT folded horn 15" sub woofer

Golden86

I'm very unhappy with my current set up and have been thinking about this for quite some time. Do you have any other pictures of it?

I'm located in Royal Oak Michigan (outside Detroit) and would have to pick it up on a weekend. Perhaps next weekend?

I will be using a KSA 1000 THX amplifier with this, only because I have two of them. What's your opinion on that?

Thanks!

Never mind, those are good pictures.

What about placement? Where do you put yours? I'm probably going to end up putting it behind my couch:attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Placement is really dependent on your room.  Ideally you would want it in a corner, about 18" off the side wall.  But for me mine is about 6ft off my rear wall and that's where it sounds the best.

I'm sure I wouldn't but I'm not sure where I would put this hog. 18" off the wall is almost 5' of floor space that I can't spare. I want to try it but I'm also considering being done with trying to get this right and getting rid of most of my equipment all together.

Not sure if I want to take one last shot at it.

• 2 weeks later...