Where do I list Quintet speakers for sale??

smyle1

I am selling the 5-speaker set, 4-satellites and a center channel. They are black, used for less than a year prior to purchasing the RF series. Excellent used condition. A couple of minor scratches from the wall mounting process, but other than that, good to go.

Looking for $275 for the set. Any takers...

Don

I use ebay quite a bit, but wanted to give members of the forum first crack at them. Feel like they would be more interested in these specific items...

If not, I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind me adding these speakers to our master bathroom cwm32.gif

Could always use some additional sound there, besides, that's where she spends a majority of her time anyway.

Don

quote:

Originally posted by smyle1:

I am selling the 5-speaker set, 4-satellites and a center channel. They are black, used for less than a year prior to purchasing the RF series. Excellent used condition. A couple of minor scratches from the wall mounting process, but other than that, good to go.

Looking for $275 for the set. Any takers...

Don

any chance i can get a pair of them?

------------------

imel

OK,

I unfortunately had to back out of my offer to Imel, as he lives in Indonesia..Sorry for the confusion....However, I am still interested in selling these speakers...So if there is anyone out there interested, and you live in the United States, please let me know.

Thanks

Don

quote:

Originally posted by smyle1:

OK,

I unfortunately had to back out of my offer to Imel, as he lives in Indonesia..Sorry for the confusion....However, I am still interested in selling these speakers...So if there is anyone out there interested, and you live in the United States, please let me know.

Thanks

Don

hehehe, my location's jinx. can't get anything good, if i could, must be expensive.

------------------

imel

Well, sorry to say that I have sold 2- satellites and the center channel on ebay... Wanted to give them a good home to someone on the forum, but no takers. Decided to keep 2- satellites and upgrade to 7.1, using them as my side-surrounds....

Thanks for the interest

Don