SOLD:Yamaha P2500s Pro amps

NBPK402

I have 4 of these that are no longer needed. They all have run silent. One of them is in mint condition, and the other 3 are scratched up on the top of the case. I am looking for $300 OBO for the excellent one, and $250 OBO each for the others. This is plus shipping from Concord, California. I have the original box for Amp #1. All of them were working fine when they were removed, and are guaranteed not DOA. Payment is to be via Paypal, or cash of course if you are local. These are great 250wpc amps, but not meant for sub use.

Link to specs: http://usa.yamaha.com/products/live_...series/p2500s/

Edited by ellisr63

Looks like a fair deal.  How were you using them?  What did you think of their sound quality?  What did you upgrade to?

I was using them for my surrounds, and bass bins... I still have the P7000s for my subs. I thought they sounded great, but with Atmos down the road, and a full rack), I decided to sell these, and buy some 5 channel amps. By going with 5 channel amps i have also eliminated the cluster of power cords that I had. What I have in the rack now is a Lexicon 512 (Bryston 9B), and a Sherbourn 5/1500 (overkill,  but the price was a steal, and I was unable to find another Lexicon 512). I hope to get the wiring completed Saturday, and get the room tuned with the Dirac.