New RP-280F System Can't Post Photos

busht4169

Hey all!  I know it seems silly, but I am extending this from my other topic.  I have been trying to post photos of my new RP-280F setup for all to see and enjoy.  Yet, the website keeps giving me errors.  I have tried to post photos from my OneDrive, where I keep all my stuff, and directly from my PC's HDD.  I just want to share with the community and such.  For reference, I am using Windows 10 Pro (I am saavy), pics are either .jpg, and I have tried RAW as well.  JPGs are around 800kb, so small enough to transfer, RAW around 6MB.  Neither works.  This community is terrific and I would like to share with you all.  I do not have Flickr or any other social storage.  Not even on Facebook.  And no, I am not an old man, 33 to be exact.  LOL.  Please help if you have any ideas.  

***Tried to create album and upload to gallery.*** 

Welcome to the forums.  With that small of a file size, I'm assuming you resized them.  If you still have problems uploading, I'll shoot you a PM with my email and I'll add them to your post for you.

I figured out how to add to a post.  But when I try to make an album, then add to the album, it just says 'error'.  I will keep trying and I may ask for your assistance.  Thank you for the offer.

• Moderators

I think I originally tried to use the Album / Gallery area but it seemed non-intuitive.  I upload my photos to my server and link to them in my posts.  Most people click the More Reply Options at the bottom right of your thread and attach their images to the post.

• Like 1

I think I originally tried to use the Album / Gallery area but it seemed non-intuitive.  I upload my photos to my server and link to them in my posts.  Most people click the More Reply Options at the bottom right of your thread and attach their images to the post.

It seems to work doing it this way.  May as well show you since you are helping.  Hope you like it.  

post-61623-0-48760000-1440445070_thumb.j

• Moderators

This is the first time I've tried to add a "Gallery" to a post.  Here's how I did it.

I went to Gallery, click "Upload" at the top right.  Create New Gallery...give it a name.  I then added one image (don't forget to hit Upload".  You will see it is now attached.  Then do the same for the remaining photos.

Once the gallery was created, I came to your post, clicked on the "My Media" and chose "Gallery Album".  

Looks like you can also do the same and instead of choosing "Gallery Album", you can choose individual images by choosing "Gallery Images"

Klipsch RSW 15 1

• Like 1

• Moderators
It seems to work doing it this way. May as well show you since you are helping. Hope you like it.

Very nice setup.  I have yet to hear the new Premiere Series.  I've owned a TON of Reference over the years.  I've heard great things from owners of the Premiere series.  Is this your first Klipsch setup?

It seems to work doing it this way. May as well show you since you are helping. Hope you like it.

Very nice setup.  I have yet to hear the new Premiere Series.  I've owned a TON of Reference over the years.  I've heard great things from owners of the Premiere series.  Is this your first Klipsch setup?

Thank you for the great detail in your answer.  I marked as solved because it worked.  It is not my first, but it is the highest quality setup of my Klipsch ownership.  I must say, they have 'nearly' the knockdown power of the most recent RF 7 II's , but the clarity is through the roof.  I tuned with a Dirac setup using a Marantz Amp to calibrate, and I feel I could go toe-to-toe with far more expensive systems.  And I am speaking of quality, not just volume level.  The person I borrowed the Marantz from to tune, has Definitve Tech Mythos Speakers, and I feel my sound quality rivals or surpasses that.  Watching Jurassic Park Blu-ray post calibration, I felt I was in a rain storm in my living room.  I could hear every drop as though it was raining.  With the R-115SW, every clap of thunder or step of an angry T-Rex was earth shattering without drowning out the rest of the system.  The new horns are particulary nice.  They don't become invasive at all.  Just clear reproduction.  

Side note:  I saw your pictures you just posted...You should charge people to watch movies on that nice setup.  Well done.