Fair used price for RF62 ii's and RF82 ii's?

jephdood

Friend of mine is going through a rough patch and needs to sell his RF-62 ii's.  Supposedly they're in like-new shape, but I haven't seen 'em.  He's trucking them over to my place a pretty good distance this weekend because he doesn't want his (soon-to-be) ex wife getting her mitts on them, and because it's frankly easier for me to sell them in the area where I live.

I think what I may end up doing is just giving him fair value for his speakers so he can drive home right away happy..  then I'll offer up both the 62's and 82's on my local CL and keep whatever doesn't sell first.  It doesn't matter to me which ones I end up keeping.

So, I'd like to find out fair used value for each.  Definitely NOT trying to make any money off my buddy.  I'll sell them for whatever I end up giving him.

Any numbers to throw at me?  I couldn't find anything on used 62 ii's out there for whatever reason.  I know they sold for ~$600/pr new at their lowest, right?  I haven't looked at 82's yet.

Thanks.