Cornwalls versus KLF 20 ?

rockanroller

I just got a pair of KLF 20's and will compare them to my Chorus 2's, which are essentially a modern CW, as soon as I have a chance to hook them up. I did hear them at the previous owner's house and they sounded great, I don't think you'll be disappointed by the KLF, CW or any other Klipsch speaker in this class, Heritage/Modified Heritage.

KLF20 wont push as much air as a Chorus ll will but a KLF30 will push more but both will require some power to really shine and vertical biamping is a very good and inexpensive way to do so.

my Chorus 2's, which are essentially a modern CW

Really?  How did you come to that conclusion?  Just wondering...

Chorus was the loudspeaker which replaced the Cornwall. The Chorus has a high power pro woofer the same K601 mid horn and K79 tweeter of the CWll but in a more compact cabinet the Chorus ll is even more refined with a much improved mid horn.

my Chorus 2's, which are essentially a modern CW

Really?  How did you come to that conclusion?  Just wondering...
Chorus was the loudspeaker which replaced the Cornwall. The Chorus has a high power pro woofer the same K601 mid horn and K79 tweeter of the CWll but in a more compact cabinet the Chorus ll is even more refined with a much improved mid horn.

What he said. Lol.