Tweeking my set up

stygz

The mains don't really look like a 20 degree toe in from that perspective, but it may just be the photo....I was going to ask about the couch on the right, and whether the right main was firing into the couch?  Can you move the couch out a bit, and toe in a bit more?  Are you considering any acoustic panels on the walls or ceiling?  I think it would be worthwhile.  Lots of folks here to help you with that.  Congrats on the baby btw!

Here is a pic of the toe in. Look how the speaker sits vs the line on floor

post-53857-0-05160000-1445966829_thumb.j

The mains don't really look like a 20 degree toe in from that perspective, but it may just be the photo....I was going to ask about the couch on the right, and whether the right main was firing into the couch?  Can you move the couch out a bit, and toe in a bit more?  Are you considering any acoustic panels on the walls or ceiling?  I think it would be worthwhile.  Lots of folks here to help you with that.  Congrats on the baby btw!

Here is a pic of the toe in. Look how the speaker sits vs the line on floor

So we are talking about maybe 17 degrees toe in?  Seems good enough to me.

Bill

• Like 1

Box it up and off she goes!!  I'd go Yamaha, but that's just me.....sorry for your troubles.

I hear you. I have had this AVR since March/April. I doubt Crutchfield would be able to do anything being it is so far out of their 60 day. We will see how it performs this evening. If I end up sending it down the road I would be looking at a Yamaha RX-A750 or RX-A1040. I like the power specs and price of the 1040 but wonder if the newer HDCP 2.2 matters to me? I would like to move to a 4K tv in a year or so.

Wifi connection seemed to work last night without a problem. Maybe this will be an intermitent problem. I wonder if I go a long periods (few days) without using wifi on the AVR it looses signal?​ I guess I will just have to keep an eye on it.

• Like 1