Anyone do Live Phish +

mark1101

Of course I'm usually late with all these "new" kinds of things.  But I wasn't aware that Phish actually started their own streaming service.  I imagine that most artists have nowhere near enough material to do this.  Phish however has plenty.

The neat thing is that this is unlimited access to EVERYTHING, new live shows while they are on the road, archival releases, studio albums, side projects.  It suggests song by song play lists which would allow you to skip the garbage.

10 day free trial, and then month to month fee.

Pretty cool if you like Phish.  I have a lot of Phish's live stuff and the quality of their recordings is generally very good.

I wish the Dead would do this instead of selling historical releases one at a time.

I have a huge archive of Phish and I have thought about trying the phish streaming service to give a listen to some of the stuff I don't have. I am sure I could figure out how to rtmpdump the stream so I don't have to buy the service long term. I have seen around 100 shows and counting.

Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!