Center for Klipsch KG 4.2?

Lost240

I do have the KG 2.2V and a matching pair of 2.2s, if you are interested.

Glad to respond to any questions/comment.

I am very interested in your KG 2.2V, are you willing to ship North across the border to Canada, say FedEx Ground?  I have bought items from other members on here in the past and shipped with no issues,  At my cost of course., let me know....thanks.

Edited by boomer9911

Hi, Boomer,

Yes, I would be willing to do that (assuming that I know what I am talking about, ha ha).  Not having done that, does it involve more than taking the item to FedEx for packing and shipping?

What am I not asking/knowing that I should?

Thanks.

Jim

Hi, Boomer,

Yes, I would be willing to do that (assuming that I know what I am talking about, ha ha).  Not having done that, does it involve more than taking the item to FedEx for packing and shipping?

What am I not asking/knowing that I should?

Thanks.

Jim

Hi Jim and thanks for replying, not to worry, like taking baby steps....lol..... you would have to bubble wrap and box it, unless your FedEx does it down there, up here ...no way. You would have to find cost to my address up here plus weight and size dimensions. I will message you my info and we can go from there, payment via PayPal if you have an account....thanks Jim...Tim.

PS. Forgot to mention I am interested in the pair of KG 2.2 also, if we can work out something between the 2...*cheers*...

Edited by boomer9911

Congrats to both! The 2.2v would be my first choice for your current setup and its a decent speaker. A friend of mine has almost the same setup with KG 5.2's for fronts, a 2.2v center and 2.2's as rears and it is more than enough for his apartment.

• Like 1